Traditional brick and mortar stores are leading their customers in-store, providing an in-person digital experience by utilizing the power of human touch to keep sales high.
Posts By: Molly Alderson
Millennials, ages 25-34 are in transition mode. They’re post-college but pre-kids, and while they push off transitional signifiers of adulthood, they’re looking for ways to define themselves as grown-ups
Brands As Service: Targeting Moments of Need In The New Travel Landscape an in-depth analysis of what today’s consumers demand from travel brands.
Even in a connected world, travelers have a strong desire to connect in person when they need help at their destination.
The future of travel agencies- personal, immediate and innovative.
“78% of individuals claim to enjoy the research and planning process, yet 72% of individuals said they feel overwhelmed”. Here’s how your brand can help.
Learn how to provide travelers with inspiration in the right places and ultimately improve your look-to-book ratio.
AMP has been named a top digital marketing agency and full-service digital agency in NYC from Clutch.
Learn more about AMP’s partnership with DataXu, a leading provider of programmatic marketing and analytics software.
This updated research identifies AMP Agency as one of the eleven leading inbound marketing agencies that have a proven ability to meet their clients’ expectations.
AMP Agency wins six awards on behalf of their clients for notable campaign work centered on millennial engagement.
In 2012, AMP Agency conducted a study, ‘How the Class of 2016 will Change the World of Marketing.’ Where we right? Check it out.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Great article on ad viewability with contributions from Keagan McDonnell https://t.co/1EUMMpmzLy @digiday @rossbenes #media #advertising
- Congrats to @206Agency who was named as a finalist in 2 categories for @chief_marketer #MBActivation! https://t.co/4UkbI3deRD #winning
- @ThinkwithGoogle highlighted @guitarcenter innovative use of customer-centric search that @Adlucent helped develop! https://t.co/o2FkVtZ4RJ
- A New Type of Travel Agency: AI Meets Human Expertise by Molly Alderson
- How to Improve Your Look-To-Book Ratio: Converting Selfies Into Sales by Molly Alderson
- Clutch Identifies Top Agencies in New York City by Molly Alderson
- The Retail Crusade by Molly Alderson
- WTH is a DMP? by Nicole Peterson
- The Year of Intelligent Personal Assistants by Jon Bishop
Boston · New York City · Los Angeles · Seattle
At AMP, we believe in better ideas created a different way. It’s in our heritage. Through the years, we’ve morphed from a non-traditional marketing agency into a full-service shop. Today, we’re a 250 + team of intellectually curious individuals who are eager to solve your business challenges. We’re ready to put our digital marketing and advertising services to work for you.Contact Us