Most Recent Analytics Posts
July 12, 2017
Learn about AMP’s four-step process for building a connected data ecosystem.
January 11, 2017
Learn how to provide travelers with inspiration in the right places and ultimately improve your look-to-book ratio.
December 3, 2015
The Boston Data Lab’s mission is to create interactive data visualizations where viewers can engage and interact with different data sources from and about Boston. Check out the experience.
July 7, 2015
Dashboards are normally used to provide companies with a snapshot on their digital performance. Learn how the city of Boston is using dashboards to track day to day operations and progress on major strategic objectives.
June 25, 2015
Read what AMP Agency’s VP of Measurement and Anayltics had to say on the “Tips for Generating Data and Analytics in an Agency Setting,” panel at the 2015 MITX Data Summit.
November 6, 2014
Ghosts, Goblins, and Data? This Halloween, AMP & Predictify made ‘BIG DATA’? Less Scary’?
August 27, 2013
Learn about attribution models and how they can be applied to strategic planning.
July 25, 2013
The goal of qualitative measurement, while not as statistically significant as quantitative tactics, is to assess event performance by obtaining unaided, firsthand consumer reactions, impressions and perceptions relative to the event experience. This information gives marketers an in-depth and unfiltered evaluation of how the audience received an event. A few methodologies to capture this data include:
July 24, 2013
Any true quantitative approach requires a large collection of relevant data points which can then be leveraged strategically and potentially statistically in order to create actionable insights. In the case of event marketing, a strategic approach is required. Data must be collected from numerous sources across many events throughout the year and beyond in order for it to be actionable. These data points should come from a combination of sources.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- RT @clutch_co: Congratulations to the remaining 2017 leading advertising agencies in New York! Read more: https://t.co/3dwwFw3CE7 https://t…
- RT @clutch_co: Congratulations to the 2017 leading digital agencies in New York! Read more: https://t.co/3dwwFw3CE7 https://t.co/PA3e61kBsm
- https://t.co/ent2z6ssdd #social #video #VideoMarketing
- A New Type of Travel Agency: AI Meets Human Expertise by Molly Alderson
- How to Improve Your Look-To-Book Ratio: Converting Selfies Into Sales by Molly Alderson
- Clutch Identifies Top Agencies in New York City by Molly Alderson
- Video Killed More Than the Radio Star by Molly Alderson
- Creating a Connected Data Ecosystem by Nicole Peterson
- Attracting Affluent Audiences by Nicole Peterson
Boston · New York City · Los Angeles · Seattle
At AMP, we believe in better ideas created a different way. It’s in our heritage. Through the years, we’ve morphed from a non-traditional marketing agency into a full-service shop. Today, we’re a 250 + team of intellectually curious individuals who are eager to solve your business challenges. We’re ready to put our digital marketing and advertising services to work for you.Contact Us