They are delicious, come in different flavors, can be crunchy or doughy, and go well with nearly any occasion. They also help with targeting, allow advertisers to display relevant ads, and provide insight into user browsing histories on the web. Fortunately, or unfortunately, this post talks about the latter of the two.
I recently went on a short non business trip to London to see my sister and her new baby sans my teens. No kids… what to do with all the downtime? I decided that I was going to leave my laptop home and use my iPad, so I downloaded my free Pride and Prejudice, paid for Gladwell’s The Outlier and added the Glamour magazine app for the trip. I didn’t go totally digital though – I couldn’t leave for a flight without my newly arrived business mags as well.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Great article on ad viewability with contributions from Keagan McDonnell https://t.co/1EUMMpmzLy @digiday @rossbenes #media #advertising
- Congrats to @206Agency who was named as a finalist in 2 categories for @chief_marketer #MBActivation! https://t.co/4UkbI3deRD #winning
- @ThinkwithGoogle highlighted @guitarcenter innovative use of customer-centric search that @Adlucent helped develop! https://t.co/o2FkVtZ4RJ
- A New Type of Travel Agency: AI Meets Human Expertise by Molly Alderson
- How to Improve Your Look-To-Book Ratio: Converting Selfies Into Sales by Molly Alderson
- Clutch Identifies Top Agencies in New York City by Molly Alderson
- The Retail Crusade by Molly Alderson
- WTH is a DMP? by Nicole Peterson
- The Year of Intelligent Personal Assistants by Jon Bishop
Boston · New York City · Los Angeles · Seattle
At AMP, we believe in better ideas created a different way. It’s in our heritage. Through the years, we’ve morphed from a non-traditional marketing agency into a full-service shop. Today, we’re a 250 + team of intellectually curious individuals who are eager to solve your business challenges. We’re ready to put our digital marketing and advertising services to work for you.Contact Us