Steve Jobs died last week and it made me sad. It’s confusing because I don’t know the man, but his death tugged at my heartstrings in a way that was unique, and I believe it may be because of how his creations have shaped my life. His first computer came out the year that I was born and it is possible that this is what initially connected us, but from that point on Steve Jobs and I have had what can be best described as a lifelong love affair.
Gift giving is also something that spans different relationships. Something happened during this holiday shopping season ‘ I found myself excited to be picking out what I hoped were personal and thoughtful gifts for my clients. I truly wanted them to be pleased. And not in the ‘ ‘I hope they think I am so funny and clever so they see my marketing value way’. I mean I wanted to give them something they LIKE ‘ outside of how it reflects on me. What happened?!?!
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- A New Type of Travel Agency: AI Meets Human Expertise by Molly Alderson
- How to Improve Your Look-To-Book Ratio: Converting Selfies Into Sales by Molly Alderson
- Clutch Identifies Top Agencies in New York City by Molly Alderson
- Product Pages + FlixMedia = More Sales by Nicole Peterson
- Content Marketing: Being Honest and Keeping Your Friends by Greg Faucher
- Video Killed More Than the Radio Star by Molly Alderson
Boston · New York City · Los Angeles · Seattle
At AMP, we believe in better ideas created a different way. It’s in our heritage. Through the years, we’ve morphed from a non-traditional marketing agency into a full-service shop. Today, we’re a 250 + team of intellectually curious individuals who are eager to solve your business challenges. We’re ready to put our digital marketing and advertising services to work for you.Contact Us